As of 1st July 2014, Priority Privilege membership is no longer being sold in Australasia or China.
IHG has launched an exciting new program, IHG® Dining Rewards. Find out more at www.ihgdiningrewards.com.
What Priority Privilege Members enjoy
Priority Privilege Members enjoy a range of benefits including accommodation and dining privileges at participating InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza® and Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Vanuatu.
If you are a Priority Privilege member residing in China, Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines or Vietnam, please click here.
Your membership includes:
- 10% off Best Flexible Rate
- 10% off Advance Purchase Rate
- Stay 2 Nights for the Price of 1 Certificates
- 25% off Best Flexible Rate Certificates
– Valid for duration of stay.
- Up to 50% off dining
– At participating hotel restaurant outlets.
(See Dining Benefits for full details)
- Breakfast for Two Certificate
- $50 Hotel Credit Certificate
- Member for a Visit Dining Certificate
– Entitles bearer to up to 50% off dining at participating Priority Privilege restaurants.
- Enrolment to IHG Rewards Club
– Members receive automatic enrolment to join IHG Rewards Club. The global hotel rewards program where you “earn points” by staying at InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo™, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® hotels worldwide.
Australia: 1800 801 646
New Zealand: 0800 165 565
Fiji & Vanuatu: +61 2 9779 3110
Member Services email: email@example.com
Terms and conditions apply. Please click here for more details.